What all we can expect from Nokia’s Flagship Android Smartphone P1?
Nokia demonstrated how powerful and reliable brand it is with over one million registrations for the recently launched Nokia 6 on its first flash sale on January 19th in China.
After the unsuccessful acquisition of Nokia mobile phone business by Microsoft, Nokia mobile phones are coming back to the market through HMD Global which is all set to launch its android-based Nokia P1 smartphone at MWC 2017.
It is being said that this Smartphone is based on Japanese Brand Sharp’s mobile phone Aquos Xx3 which was launched last year in Japan.
Specification and features of Nokia P1 –
People are waiting with bated breath to be informed about the specifications and features of Nokia P1. A report by Russian Publication came out elaborating features and specifications of Nokia P1. Let’s take a glance at what makes Nokia P1 noticeable and significant to all the masses worldwide.
- Nokia P1 Smartphone has been expected to come up with an extended display of 5.3 inch. Corning Gorilla Glass 5 has been used to protect its display against scratches and strikes.
- The display quality is said to be HD and pixel density to be 401 PPI. So being in the possession of high definition display and fine pixel density the quality of the images and videos is supposed to be clear and impressive.
- Nokia P1 is expected to run Android Nougat which is a latest version of the operating system. There will be seen updated and newly added features in this Smartphone.
- When it comes to purchase a mobile phone, one gives a thorough consideration of hardware specification of the mobile phone. That is why it is an indispensable factor of mobile phones. Nokia P1 is expected to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC processor amalgamated with 6 GB RAM.
- The sensors Proximity, Gyro, and Light are supposed to be used on Nokia P1. This phone also features fingerprint scanner onto it as per the sources.
- As per the optics of this phone are concerned, It is reported that it would feature Zeiss-Certified 22.5 mega pixel rear camera and the front camera is to be 8 mega pixel. Thereby the image quality has been expected to be high.
- Also as per the report, Nokia P1 is expected to have got rated IP57 from Ingress Protection Marking with respect to water and dust protection.
- It is reported that 3500 mAh battery will be incorporated with the Nokia P1. In addition to it, it will provide support for fast charging. So the battery backup will be for 5 – 7 hours approximately.
Nokia P1 Smartphone Price –
- According to the report, the price of Nokia P1 is said to be started around $800 (approx. Rs. 54500) for the model that has storage configuration of 128 GB.
- For 256 GB storage, Nokia P1 mobile phone model’s price is of $950 (approx Rs. 64700).
HMD Global (Finnish Company, establish in May, 2016) is the company which has now licence to manufacture the mobile phones with “Nokia” name.
It is planning to work on 7 smartphones in 2017, of which Nokia 6 led the rest. It has already sent out invitation for the event MWC 2017 on Feb 2017 where it will launch Nokia P1 flagship Smartphone.