What is SEO?
Effective search engine optimization strategies or search engine optimization enhances the visibility of the websites in the search engines; this is a very creative and analytic process with a main aim of attracting potential customers towards it. Best search engine optimization techniques can help bring loads of traffic to a website.
SEO takes into consideration about the working of search engines, keywords used in search engines etc. Organic SEO is all about getting free traffic from Google which is the most even rewards the sites that have high quality content. Similarly, it also has to bring out the sites that are ranked by Google despite the fact that they do not follow rules.
These rules are set by Google itself in order to have a ranking in Google Search. The ones who follow these rules are called the white hats and the others that do not follow the rules are called black hats. The choice is open either to abide by the rules or break them.
- At times this question also strikes our mind that how to bring traffic to your website? Well, it is not that easy but there are certain search engine optimization strategies that can be followed in a consistent manner to bring traffic to your website.
- It is very fortunate and valuable to be ranked by Google itself as it is the best space for free advertising in the world. The position in 2016 is that you just need to improve your website and optimize your content to make it relevant for any of the customer who is looking for your company or your company’s product or service.
Google’s listing is still considered to be the most valuable organic traffic to a website.
The process of SEO can be practiced anywhere and at any time. The process includes diverse marketing technologies which involves the practice and mastery of many skills some of which include:
- Website development
- Domain management
- Information architecture
- Social media promotion
- Keyword research
- Data analysis
- Software development
This entire process is an integral part of effective social media optimization strategies and can help reap in rich rewards over a period of time.
Mobile App Optimization
- The mobile market is vast and therefore Google is finding out ways to provide the mobile users with better search experience. A fast loading site refers to increased chances of retaining visitors the update named ‘Mobilegeddon’ is a step towards this direction.
- Google is expected to take a crucial role in delivering of content to the mobile users knowing the fact that interest prevails in spending on mobile ads. ASO (app store optimization) is the next big thing for 2016. The app is bringing out the latest developments in search results that are sure to make impacts on the target keywords and the way your search engine behaves with them.
- Apart from mobile app optimization you should also follow latest mobile marketing trends for exceptional results.
- If you expect to have a Google ranking, it is important to have more emphasis on quality and not on old school tactics or manipulation. Google considers the quality user experience as its primary option.
- It also does everything that it takes to raise the quality bar in order to ensure a higher level of quality in online marketing and in general. Online success is possible only with the presence of good quality on page content, usability, promotion, conversion and website architecture. It is important to take all the components in hand while investing online.
Relevance, Authority and Trust
- Online optimization is all about making the web page relevant enough to be trusted in order to get ranked. It is all about ranking your valuable keywords and following all the rules set up by Google which are termed as white hats and authority and trust will be build naturally or on the other hand one can refuse to follow the rules and become a black hat.
- Irrespective of the choice made if Google catches the ones not following the rules it can terminate them and classify them as web spammers which are sure to bring the site to an end. These penalties can last for years or maybe for a small duration all that Google want you to do is ‘clean up all the violations’, ranking in Google has a great impact on businesses as it is simply the best way to attract traffic to your sites.
- In the upcoming year a person needs to be aware that what works to improve your rank can also get you penalized. In particular Google is searching for manipulative tactics used with the help of PR war on sites and many algorithms specially designed to look for the flaws.
- It is also searching ways to know where the searcher is present at the time of search and where is the business located near the searcher. To conclude there are a lot of things that can be done to attract traffic to your site.
- Google has with it hundreds and thousands of ranking factors that can change on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis which are there to help in comparing page ranks when compared to other competitive pages. Not all ranking factors are visible, only some of them are on page or on site and the rest of them are off page or off site.
Some of them are also based on the things that you have searched before which is also known as search history.
Effective search engine optimization strategies can only be implemented if the fundamentals are followed. The fundamentals of optimization have not changed much over the past few years but a change in Google has been observed with the way it has changed in terms of rewarding the pages. Businesses can get a lot of visitors from Google by simply following basic principle and practices, which are:
- Link often to your important pages
- Trying to keep each page element and content unique
- Monitor trends and check stats
- Minimal thin content
- Building a site for visitors which might convert prospective sales to actual sales
- Bend a rule or two without breaking them
- Create keyword considered content on the site that people link to.
SEO is a volatile and dynamic industry because of the day to day changes made in the Google algorithm within a period of time. If you are really searching for the best search engine optimization strategy 2016 then any of the above mentioned strategies can help you achieve desired results.