When it come to discussing about best search engine optimisation strategies we need to make sure that on page seo strategies are discussed first. The main purpose of every SEO project is to concentrate on ranking as top in the search engine.
To achieve this success, we all try to develop or design a website that Google’s hidden algorithm will prefer. Furthermore, that is primarily what about SEO. The element of Google’s algorithm is classified into two parts and those are on-page SEO and off-page SEO.
On-page SEO leads to the optimisation circumstances that hit a ranking of the web pages in a search engine. Moreover, these circumstances are managed by the creator and coding on the page and perform a function in natural search results. Also, that affects your search engine rankings. On-page SEO is an essential process which you can utilize, not only for getting greater ranking but also for functioning strong Internet marketing. The most critical on-page SEO practices are:
- Assuring you have quick loading pages.
- Also, interlink your blog posts to each other during writing.
- Holding optimised titles and summaries
- Suitably optimising the website Images
- Top most quality and fresh content
- Mobile Friendly pages
- Moreover, connecting out to appropriate external sources
- Text Formatting
- Must have appropriate URL structures
- User-friendly 404 pages
- Keyword analysis
- Additionally, user-friendly navigation
Why is on-page SEO required?
On-page SEO is the first and foremost step that you need to perform before you start with the off page SEO. It has everything that you can perform on your website to inform people and search engines that your content is the one to read. Moreover, it means being in the highest positions of SERP (search engine result page). Furthermore, on-page SEO is not tough at all; it only needs a bit of patience and reading.
Benefits of On-page SEO
Let’s discuss the advantages or benefits of on-page SEO.
If you have website that is good in on-page SEO, you no need so much concentrate on your off-page SEO. In addition, this will provide you time to do work on other things that make you money. Moreover, you would not have to do as much blog commenting, backlinking strategies, article marketing, and other social bookmarking.
- Reasonable and Powerful Marketing
Your website is displayed in Google results in the most reasonable way with the help of page structure. Also, page ranks increase due to the acutely defined keyword.
- Update Click through Rate
The optimization of Meta description or a Meta title is a role of On-Page SEO. Furthermore, this also affects the development of the Click through Rate for original results.
- Page speed
To achieve the perfect SEO optimization, the first element is a high-speed page. Moreover, this introduces about germinated user experience with the possibility of a good website growth rate it will lead to higher rankings.
- Support modifiers
The formations of modifier in the website content and internal links are deeply required in order to obtain excellent rankings and to push up on them.
- More Organic Traffic Sources
Videos and images want to be optimized in order to improve the pages, which would not only bring users of the Google Search events, but also from the Google videos, images, and YouTube.
- Good UX – Better Conversion Rate
To obtain an impressive existence with great rankings, the user experience is quite an essential factor. Additionally, this is as per the last updates of Google. Therefore, important bits such as Good Avg, Bounce Rates, time per Session and more on. That would get you a greater rank. Therefore:-
- Good UX – Good On-Page SEO –Better Rankings & Better Conversion Rate.
- Apart from this, you not only increase your ranking, but also your growth rate if you have made a proper On-Page SEO whereas Off-Page SEO only assists in rankings & traffic.
Techniques of on-page SEO
Here we furnish some factors that you need to know while doing on-page SEO. These important factors are:
1. The Page Title
- Always pay attention while choosing your Page Title. Place the main keyword in your Page Title. Moreover, it will get more clicks. Remember one thing; do not repeat the same keyword again and again. Keep your Title relevant to your content and as short as possible.
Furthermore, the maximum length of a Page Title is between 60-70 characters. Also, you can either add modifiers to your Page Title like review, help, 2017, etc. It will convert your keyword in a long tail version of the keyword.
- The Meta descriptions are as important as your Page Title. Meta Descriptions fascinate the visitors to visit your website. In other words, they are the crumbs of your actual content and the information of your page. Additionally, they are displayed beneath your searching link. Meta descriptions should include your relevant keywords.
- Meta Tags are not visible to the users or visitors. They are only visible to the coder as they appear in the HTML code of your website. Moreover, the Meta tags are only readable to the search engines and according to the meta tags search engine able to know about your page.
Also, it will then rank your web page according to your Meta tags. While using the Meta tags, remember one thing that they should include all the relevant tags that represent your content of the page.
4.Focus on your website URL structure
- Selecting URL is very important in On-Page SEO. Keep your URL as short as you can. The Shorten URLs are search engine friendly which is the important thing while doing On-Page SEO. The URLs mainly contain the relevant keywords so that your page is well optimized.
NOTE: Avoid all the special characters and use only the alphabets and words in your URL.
- Keyword Density is important while doing On-Page SEO. It is one of those important search engine optimization strategies which will help you a lot in getting your website ranked on different search engines. You can put two or three keywords in your content which should be relevant. Also, add the keywords which are relevant to your content in the first paragraph and the remaining in the last paragraph or at the end of your content. Keep remembering one thing that your keyword density should be 1.5%.
NOTE: Avoid using too many keywords as it is considered as spamming by the search engines.
- You can also use the Image SEO or we can say that Image Optimization. Images are mainly used to grasp the visitor’s attentions and focus on your web page or website. Moreover, you can improve the traffic on your website with the help of images. While inserting the images use the Alt Text proper to provide relevant information. Images also include the Titles. These Titles works same as the Page Title. It should also include the targeted keywords.
NOTE: You should need to keep the one thing in your mind that always uses the compressed images on your website. Furthermore, the reason for that is the large size images increase the loading time and slow down the speed of your website.
- While using the Internal linking on your page or website, you can easily get the traffic to your other pages and posts you are using on your website. Additionally, when you are going to use internal linking, keep your targeted keyword as an anchor text. Internal linking improves the traffic effectively. Also, internal linking helps the search engine to consider your content as important information. Always do the relevant Internal linking. Use maximum 2-3 Internal links in your each post.
- Try to use Headings Tags in your content. Heading Tags mainly consist of H1 tag, H2 tag, and H3 tag. Always try to write your content into small paragraphs. Furthermore, the information represented in the small paragraphs and sections is easy to read and understand.
9.Words according to your Post
- Try to write more words. Your posts should not be too small or less informative. If we talking about a blog post, then it should be at least 700 words or plus. Remember one thing that the content you are going to write should be well researched. And it should be informative and well understandable by the audience. Your post should contain the relevant keywords of the content you are using.
- You can also increase the traffic on your website by using the external linking. It is also called as Outbound links. Outbound links should be relevant to your content you are using on your website. But you can do external linking only to the websites which are trust-worthy.
- If the other websites you are using for the external linking having the higher ranking on the search engine, then your website will also be higher on the search engine.
NOTE: You can use the No-follow and Do-follow links according to the website.
- The content is the important part of your website. It should be unique, relevant. Always maintain the quality of your content. Quality content brings the users to your website and the readers or visitors spend more time on your website. It will increase the bounce rate of your website which is helpful to increase the ranking on search engine.
All these on page search engine optimization strategies discussed above are important to rank higher in the SERP. These factors also increase the relevancy of your website. You will defiantly see that once these on page search engine optimization strategies are implemented, excellent results will start pouring in a short span of time.
If you want anymore strategy to be added to this list or want to share your experience, please comment in the section below.
Enjoy a heavy traffic to your website!One can seek professional help from SEO agency Sydney in order to implement the above mentioned steps.