One of the main cause of concerns these days is coronavirus scare also called as Covid-19. People from all over the world are affected by this deadly virus which has already claimed more than 50000 lives till 3rd April and more than 1 million people affected.
There are many questions which come to the mind during such turbulent times such as what are the symptoms of this infection? How to avoid covid-19 and the most important Is there any vaccine or cure available for coronavirus yet? Well, let try to find answer to all these grave questions which is affecting the mindset of the entire humanity right now.
What are the Symptoms of Coronavirus?
The first and the foremost symptom is feeling of sickness along with issues such as cold, cough, fever , shortness of breath and tiredness. The scariest part about having a corona virus inside a human body is that it normally takes about 1 to 14 days for the symptoms to develop depending upon the immune system.
A person with stronger immune system will take longer to develop symptoms as compared to a person with weaker immune system.
Another scariest part is that it attacks the immune system of the persons very fast who are having any underlying conditions such as cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.
How to Avoid Coronavirus?
One of the main causes of Covid-19 spreading is human to human transmission. Hence, the best and almost sureshot ways to avoid Coronavirus getting into your bodies is isolation.
- As all the countries are trying to implement a lockdown of 14 days so that people can stay indoors and the virus spread can be stopped.
- If in any case you are required to venture outside your home for any urgent work then make sure to cover your mouth with a high quality N-95 mask. If you are not able to find such mask then a simple mask would also do but make sure to cover your face especially nose and mouth perfectly.
- If you think that you are going to touch any thing outside your house then make sure to wear proper gloves. Those use and throw but high quality gloves will do. You can wear them once and then dispose them off properly once you return back to your place.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap for atleast 20 seconds and make sure not to touch your face especially nose and mouth.
- Practice social distancing as much as you can because it will help you stay away from possible infections out there. A distance of at least 2 meters is highly recommended by the medical experts all over the world.
Is there any vaccine for coronavirus available?
Currently, there is no vaccine available for coronavirus covid-19 but there are many medical firms and labs across the world which are doing urgent trails for vaccine. Normally, it takes about 2 to 3 years to find a vaccine for such kind of virsues but efforts are being made on war footing to find the cure as early as possible.
We will update this column as soon as any vaccine or good news is available.
Best coronavirus covid-19 tracker
There are many trackers which are available over the internet but the best coronavirus covid-19 tracker will accumulate and showcase important information at one place.