Nokia 6 Smartphone has recently hit the Chinese market and surprised the world of technology with over one million registrations on its first flash sale on January 19th. It showed beyond doubt that people still have faith in the old giant of telecom which achieved great appreciation for its durable mobile phones.
Since the windows phones by Microsoft did not prove to be competent among other smart phones, HMD Global (Finnish Company) has taken up the license to manufacture NOKIA mobile phones.
Nokia roadmap announced that the company will launch 6 other Smart phones in 2017, Nokia P1 Smartphone being the next one. Yes, it is completely prepared to launch Nokia P1 Smartphone at MWC 2017 held on February 26.
NOKIA 6 SMARTPHONE PRICE
- Nokia 6 Smartphone is priced for $245.00 (Rs. 16740). It is a budget phone that can be afforded by almost everyone. Let’s see whether the price of this phone is justified with comparison to its specification and features.
Specifications and Features
There is certainly something very interesting about Nokia 6 Smartphone that’s putting it in headlines these days. Unlike Microsoft windows phones Nokia 6 and Nokia P1 Smartphone are android-based smart phones which are expected to give tough competition against other android-based smart phones in 2017. Let’s look through the following points describing the specifications and features of Nokia 6 Smartphone.
- Nokia 6 has large enough 5.5 inch IPS-LCD touch screen display. The display of the Smartphone is full HD with pixel resolution of 1080×1920 and pixel density of 401 pixels per inch.
- It is also protected by gorilla glass 3. Also, it comprises of a Notification LED on the display which notifies the activities and functions of the phone. The phone body has come in black and silver colours.
- As mentioned above, Nokia 6 Smartphone has android as its operating system. It runs latest version of android, android 7.0 (Nougat).
- There are a number of sensors running on Nokia 6 Smartphone. Fingerprint Sensor is one that is used for scanning the fingerprint patterns.
- Magnetic field sensor (compass) is the other important feature of Nokia 6, it detects earth’s magnetic field and let your phone know which way is North and thus auto-rotates the digital maps depending upon your physical location.
- Gyroscope and accelerometer sensors are also there in Nokia 6 that are used to track the movements of the phone. Apart from these, it has ambient light sensor and proximity sensor.
- Nokia 6 Smartphone is advanced with 1.1 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and packs Aderno 505 GPU.
- As far as phone memory is concerned, it has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory that is expandable up to 128 GB with a micro SD card. Nokia 6 Smartphone has a fine battery backup with 3000 mAh non-removable battery.
- This Smartphone provides support for many connections for different purposes. It supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM and with respect to networks it supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 4G LTE. 4G LTE has suitability for various bands. The dual sim mobile phone also holds up support for USB-OTG for data sync.
- Camera is one of the most significant features that’s considered while buying any Smartphone. Nokia 6 has a rear camera of 16 MP with dual tone LED Flash and 8 MP front cameras.
- The dimensions of this Smartphone are 154×75.8×7.85 mm. And the weight is 167 grams. Also, Nokia 6 features touch focus, face smile detection, slow motion, panorama, time lapse, and HDR. Its screen-to-body ratio is 71.27%.
Nokia 6 Smartphone is a reasonable phone with fine features and satisfying specifications. It’s already been purchased by the millions. The phone may be launched in India till the end of February.
Expectantly, it will be breaking records of sale in 2017 in India as well. Along with Nokia 6, Nokia P1 Smartphone is also attractively featured as per the sources. And people are waiting excitedly for its launch at MWC 2017.